- All councils are required to use Form 10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form in reporting your council Fraternal programs. Submit Form #10784 after you have completed a Supreme, State or council program.
- Steps to complete Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form:
- Log in to www.kofc.org/forms.
- The screen opens – For Members – Council Forms.
- Under Program Forms – #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form – Online – Click Online – “Online Form Submission” screen comes up.
- Fill in Membership Number and Last Name – Hit “Proceed”.
- A message appears to check your email account for instructions to file #10784 online.
- Receive email from Supreme – Email from Member Services – Invite to submit form #10784.
- Open “Invite to submit form #10784” – fill out the form – pick the category – fill in the form with info.
- Hit “submit” for the report to go to Supreme.
- Supreme will immediately send back an email with the completed report attached.
- Forward the email with the attached report to [email protected]
- Create a folder and SAVE report as a PDF for your records or print a copy.
- The deadline for receiving this form at State Office is March 20, 2020, for councils to be eligible for an award at State Convention. No exceptions. Late submissions will not be accepted.
OR SUBMIT BY MAIL TO:
State General Program Director
2019 Wagman Dr. E.
SEND COPIES TO: District Deputy, Council File