First Quarter Ending September 30 – Checklist
- We are three months or one quarter into this 2020-21 Fraternal Year.
- How is your council doing with Faith in Action, LNNB or your council programs? Has your council conducted 4 programs?
- Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form – If your council has completed a program(s) please complete Form #10784 and email a copy of this document to [email protected] and [email protected]. Form #10784 is available online at www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
- Use your Fraternal Leader Success Planner to help in planning your program calendar.
- Form #185 – Report of Officers Chosen – complete and submitted?
- Form #365 – Service Program Personnel Report – complete and submitted?
- Form #1295 – Semi-Annual Council Audit Report – complete and submitted?
- Safe Environment Compliant – how is your council doing?
Second Quarter Ending December 31 – Looking Ahead
- It is not too late to start planning on which programs you can still run despite the Covid-19 pandemic. Most programs can be made adaptable to this pandemic.
- Columbian Award – councils are required to complete 16 programs – 4 in each category of Faith, Family, Community and Life. This Fraternal Year there are 4 featured programs in each of the categories, making it much easier for all councils to achieve the Columbian Award.
- The Leave No Neighbor Behind (LNNB) Program – has five service activity categories of which the first is “Support Your Brother Knights”.
- Recommended second quarter programs:
- Faith – Into the Breach, Spiritual Reflection, Building the Domestic Church.
- Family – Keep Christ in Christmas, Consecration to the Holy Family, Food for Families.
- Community – Coats for Kids, Global Wheelchair Mission, Catholic Citizenship Essay Contest, Soccer Challenge.
- Life – Life Chain, Silver Rose, Special Olympics.
- To find up-to-date information about all Faith in Action programs, general announcements and form updates, check out the website at www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
- Over the last 3 months, Supreme has presented 4 great webinars with valuable information. If you have not seen the webinars or would like to view them again go to https://www.kofc.org/en/for-members/resources/webinars/082720.html.
- Last 4 Supreme webinars:
- June 25 – Fraternal Operations: Recent Changes, New Tools and Quick Tips.
- July 23 – Getting off to a Fast Start.
- August 27 – Programs: Planning for Success.
- September 17 – Fraternal Operations: A First Quarter Check-in.
Upcoming State Events
- For more information on these events, please visit www.kofcsask.com.
Thank you for all you do for the Knights.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Leave No Neighbor Behind.
State General Program Director