July 1st marks the start of a brand-new year. The start of the new Fraternal Year brings new leaders, new programs and new goals. Congratulations to all elected Grand Knights, whether newly elected or re-elected. Your position is one of importance and pride. The State Service Program Directors and Chairmen are ready to help you attain Star Council. Congratulations to the following State Program Directors – Family Director – Jeff Krasowski, Community Director – John Marshall, Life Director – Alex Ogrodnick and to all the Chairmen in the four Faith in Action categories.
Also, welcome to all the new and all the returning District Deputies for this Fraternal Year.
Supreme has made several changes and/or additions to the programs this year.
Councils are encouraged to promote the Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs throughout this coming Fraternal Year. All the required up to date information and all the required forms for the Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs are on Supremes’ website kofc.org/fiaresources.
As councils complete their fraternal programs, please fill out Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form Online. The form is easy to fill out and is available on the Supreme website. Make sure you forward a copy of the completed Form #10784 to [email protected]
Leave No Neighbor Behind (LNNB)
This featured program is to help do what is needed during this time of the pandemic crisis. We need to put our Faith into Action.
To qualify as a featured program, councils are required to do an activity in all five service activity categories:
- Support Your Brother Knights
- Support Your Parish
- Support Your Community
- Feed the Hungry
- Participate in Blood Drives
Please be sure to report all activity related to the Leave No Neighbor Behind initiative on kofc.org/neighbor.
2020-2021 Columbian Award Criteria
- 16 program credits – 4 credits in each category of Faith, Family, Community and Life.
- Required programs have been removed.
- More featured programs have been added – 4 featured programs per category.
- When a council conducts a featured program and satisfies the associated requirements it will receive two credits towards that program category on their Columbian Award Application (#SP-7).
- Councils need to submit the Columbian Award Application (Form #SP-7) by June 30.
Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form
- All councils are required to use Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form Online to report your council fraternal programs.
- Form #10784 is available online at www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
- Please email a copy of this document to [email protected]
Supreme Forms – Please Submit These Important Annual Forms:
- Form #365 – Service Program Personnel Report – due August 1.
- Form #1295 – Semiannual Council Audit Report – due August 15.
Upcoming State Events
- For more information on these events, please visit www.kofcsask.com
Regularly meet with your pastor to discuss Faith in Action programs.
Thank you for all you do for the Knights.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Leave No Neighbor Behind.
State General Program Director