- Saskatchewan has the Silver Rose this year from March 26 to April 29.
- The Silver Rose program demonstrates the unity between the Knights of Columbus in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
- The purpose of the Silver Rose is to share the message of Our Lady of Guadalupe and promote respect for life.
- If your council is interested in hosting the Silver Rose in your parish/council, please send me an email.
- I would like your information by Friday, February 3, 2023 – interested council, the Grand Knight and his email address.
- 1 1/2 Weeks
- Only 1 1/2 weeks left to get Form #10784 – Life Category – Special Olympics – to Supreme – due January 31, 2023.
- Less than 2 Months
- Less than 2 months left to get the following information to State Office, no later than March 10, 2023, for your council to be eligible for an award at the annual State Convention:
- Form #10784– Fraternal Programs Report Form
- Email a copy of the completed Form #10784 to the State General Program Director – email@example.com.
- Form #STSP – State Council Service (Single Project) Program Awards
- One form per entry per program, along with all supporting documentation for each entry, to State General Program Director – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Form #10680 – State Family of the Year
State General Program Director