Council Reminders – Forms Due:
- Form 185 – Council Officers Chosen for Term – was due July 1st
- Form 365 – Service Program Personnel Report – was due August 1st
This form is critical to starting the process of safe environment certification.
- Form 1295 – Semiannual Council Audit – is due August 15th
- Form 10784 Online – All councils to submit their completed programs, once completed or monthly, to Supreme and State ([email protected]).
Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs:
- The Faith in Action program has quality faith-filled programs that engage the family. Councils should continue doing programs that best fit the needs of their parishes and local communities.
- As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, the Leave No Neighbor Behind Program will continue throughout this coming fraternal year. Councils are encouraged to do the activities outlined in this program – support your Brother Knights, support your parish, support your community, feed the hungry, and participate in blood drives.
- All required up to date information and forms for the Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs are on Supreme Website (kofc.org/fiaresources).
Form SP-7 – Columbian Award Application:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Supreme has changed the Program requirements for this year.
- You still have to complete 16 programs for the year with 4 programs in each Program Category.
- This year there are 16 Featured Programs – 4 in each Program Category. Featured Programs will count for 2 of the 4 programs in the category. The requirements for the Featured Programs are available on the Supreme Website (kofc.org).
- A list of all Featured Programs is available on the Supreme Website (kofc.org).
- There will be no required programs. Councils can still do these programs and they will count on your SP-7.
- Form SP-7 – needs to be submitted by June 30.
Hockey Challenge Program:
- New Community Category Program. It is similar to the Free Throw Championship and Soccer Challenge.
- Order the Hockey Challenge Playbook from Supreme along with the Hockey Challenge Kit #HC-Kit.
State General Program Director