Faith in Action Program Model
- Let us make implementing Faith in Action a top priority in our councils.
- Work with your Chaplains/Priests. Discuss with him the Faith in Action programs.
- Faith: Into the Breach – Councils should start their year off right with the new Into the Breach video series program.
- Family: Family of the Month – One of the easiest programs a council can do. Form #10668 is on Supremes’ website at www.kofc.org/fiaresources and can be completed online. The month of July – there were no councils that had submitted a report to Supreme from Saskatchewan.
- To find up-to-date information about all Faith in Action programs, general announcements, and form updates, check out the website at www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
- The link for Building the Domestic Church: The Family Fully Alive is www.kofc.org/un/en/domestic-church/
Leave No Neighbor Behind (LNNB)
- Featured program for this fraternal year. To qualify as a featured program, councils are required to do an activity in all five service activity categories:
- Support Your Brother Knights
- Support Your Parish
- Support Your Community
- Feed the Hungry
- Participate in Blood Drives
- Please be sure to report all activity related to the Leave No Neighbor Behind initiative on www.kofc.org/neighbor.
- All required up to date information and all the required forms for the Leave No Neighbor Behind Program, check out the website www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form
- All councils are required to use Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form Online to report on any and all council activity within one of the four Faith in Action categories.
- Form #10784 is available online at www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
- Email a copy of the completed Form #10784 to [email protected].
Supreme Forms – Please Submit These Important Annual Forms:
- Form #365 – Service Program Personnel Report – due August 1.
- Form #1295 – Semiannual Council Audit Report – due August 15.
Safe Environment – Office of Youth Protection:
- Safe Environment Program – a requirement for 4 positions:
- Grand Knight – training
- Program Director – training
- Family Director – training and background check
- Community Director – training and background check
- It is important for councils to be Safe Environment compliant early.
- Remain compliant with updated Safe Environment requirements (see org/safe for details).
Upcoming State Events
- For more information on these events, please visit www.kofcsask.com
Thank you for all you do for the Knights.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, and Leave No Neighbor Behind.
State General Program Director