Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs:
- I would like to remind all councils to continue implementing the Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs. All required up to date information and forms for these programs are on the Supreme website www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
- Order your kits today for your November/December programs – Keep Christ in Christmas and Catholic Citizenship Essay Contest. Two programs the schools will accept during this pandemic.
- Programs councils can adapt easily and complete during this Covid-19 pandemic:
- Faith – Refund Support Vocations Program (RSVP), Into the Breach, Marian Icon Prayer Program, Rosary Program.
- Family – Keep Christ in Christmas, Family Fully Alive, Food for Families, Family of the Month/Year, Family Prayer Night.
- Community – Leave No Neighbor Behind, Coats for Kids, Catholic Citizenship Essay Contest.
- Life – Special Olympics, Silver Rose, Novena for Life.
- Continue using your Fraternal Leader Success Planner to help in planning your program calendar.
Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form
- All councils are required to use Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form Online to report on all council programs. Beginning this fraternal year, Form #10784 can only be submitted online. The process is easy and straight forward.
- Form #10784 is available online at www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
- Email a copy of the completed Form #10784 to [email protected] and [email protected].
Past Due Supreme Forms – Please Submit These Important Annual Forms:
- Form #185 – Report of Officers Chosen for the Term – was due July 1st.
- As of Oct. 15 – 69 councils have not reported.
- Form #365 – Service Program Personnel Report – was due August 1st.
- As of Oct. 15 – 104 councils have not reported.
This form is critical to starting the process of safe environment certification.
- Form #1295 – Semiannual Council Audit Report – was due August 15th.
- As of Oct. 15 – 88 councils have not reported.
- If you have missed any of the Supreme webinars or would like to view them again go to https://www.kofc.org/en/for-members/resources/webinars/082720.html.
Safe Environment Compliant:
- Safe Environment Program – a requirement for 4 positions:
- Grand Knight – training
- Program Director – training
- Family Director – training and background check
- Community Director – training and background check
- Councils need to be Safe Environment compliant early.
- Safe Environment compliance is required for all awards, including the Star Council award.
- Updated Safe Environment requirements (see org/safe for details).
Upcoming State Events
- For more information on these events, please visit www.kofcsask.com.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are encouraged to always be mindful of the guidelines and suggested procedures from national and local health experts. Abide by social distancing and self-quarantine. Do not put yourself or others at risk of infection.
Thank you for all you do for the Knights.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Leave No Neighbor Behind.
State General Program Director