Council Reminders – Forms Due:
- Form #185 – Council Officers Chosen for Term – was due July 1st.
- Form #365 – Service Program Personnel Report – was due August 1st.
This form is critical to starting the process of safe environment certification.
- Form #1295 – Semiannual Council Audit – was due August 15th.
- Form #10784 Online – All councils are required to use Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form Online to report on all council programs. Beginning this fraternal year, Form #10784 can only be submitted online. Form #10784 is available online at kofc.org/fiaresources. Submit the completed form to Supreme and email a copy to [email protected].
Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs:
- Programs councils can adapt easily and complete during this Covid-19 pandemic:
- Faith – Refund Support Vocations Program (RSVP) – Knights step into the breach by providing financial and moral support to seminarians and postulants during our vocation’s crisis.
- Family – Family Fully Alive – Knights step into the breach by leading their families to live the faith at home with the weekly and monthly prayers, reflections, and activities of the Family Fully Alive Program so that they can grow in holiness together.
- Community – Leave No Neighbor Behind – Knights step into the breach during this pandemic to lead our families, protect our parishes, and serve our communities with our Leave No Neighbor Behind program.
- Life – Special Olympics – Knights can step into the breach and offer people with intellectual disabilities the opportunity to discover their God-given strengths, abilities and skills by supporting the Special Olympics.
- All required up to date information and forms for the Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs are on Supreme Website (kofc.org/fiaresources).
State General Program Director