We are almost halfway through this Fraternal Year and still find ourselves struggling with this current Covid-19 pandemic. How are your programs coming? We need to be creative during this pandemic. Continue to think and work outside the box. Meet with your pastor. Ask how the Knights can help him? Go to the Supreme website and see all the resources available to you. The Fraternal Year ends on June 30, 2021, however, all program reports must be submitted using Form #10784 Online to the Supreme and State Council by March 5, 2021, to qualify for the State Fraternal Programs Awards. No exceptions. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form
- All councils are required to use Form #10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form Online to report on all council programs. The process is easy and straight forward. Supreme will only accept council programs submitted using Form #10784 Online.
- Form #10784 is available online at www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
- Email a copy of the completed Form #10784 to [email protected] and [email protected].
Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs:
- Councils are to continue implementing the Faith in Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs. All required up to date information and forms for these programs are on the Supreme website www.kofc.org/fiaresources.
- Call your council members – find out if they need any help.
- Support your parish, support your community.
- “Keep Christ in Christmas” Poster Contest.
- Coats for Kids.
- Catholic Citizenship Essay Contest.
- Into the Breach – program is all online.
- Food for Families – feed the hungry.
- Participate in a Blood Drive.
- Supreme is not charging per capita dues – use that money for charities in your community.
- Program Guidesheets available on Supreme website www.kofc.org/fiaresources provide valuable information for each of the category programs:
- Program overview.
- If a featured program – the featured program requirements.
- Program action steps.
- Available resources.
- Program links.
- Good programs in your councils promote membership growth and membership retention.
- Continue using your Fraternal Planner to help in planning your program calendar, track and report on all council activities.
Past Due Supreme Forms – Please Submit These Important Annual Forms:
- Form #185 – Report of Officers Chosen for the Term – was due July 1st.
- Form #365 – Service Program Personnel Report – was due August 1st.
- This form is critical to starting the process of safe environment certification.
- Form #1295 – Semiannual Council Audit Report – was due August 15th.
- If you have missed any of the Supreme webinars or would like to view them again go to https://www.kofc.org/en/for-members/resources/webinars/082720.html.
Safe Environment Compliant:
- Safe Environment Program – a requirement for 4 positions:
- Grand Knight – training
- Program Director – training
- Family Director – training and background check
- Community Director – training and background check
- Councils need to be Safe Environment compliant early.
- Safe Environment compliance is required for all awards, including the Star Council award.
- Updated Safe Environment requirements (see org/safe for details).
Upcoming State Events
- For more information on these events, please visit www.kofcsask.com.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are encouraged to always be mindful of the guidelines and suggested procedures from national and local health experts. Abide by social distancing and self-quarantine. Do not put yourself or others at risk of infection.
Thank you for all you do for the Knights.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Leave No Neighbor Behind.
State General Program Director