New Video in the “Safe Environment Program”
A video has recently been released as a part of the “Safe Environment Program.” The video shares the story of a child who has been sexually assaulted by a close family friend, while also containing a psychologist component.
- The video is unique in the sense that the husband and wife are on camera sharing their story.
- Our hope, as a corporate communication department, is that every jurisdiction will share it with their councils by hosting viewings.
- As fathers, husbands, and Knights of Columbus, it’s our responsibility to protect our children.
- There have been positive reactions regarding the video.
- You can view it for free at http://www.kofc.org/un/common/video/bplayer.html?id=6049553172001