Many of you have joined us for training through the Canadian training “Menu.” Thank you for your participation.
Attached to this email is an informative document:
1. The “Menu”
The December menu is ready for your use. This “Menu” is intended to assist our officers and/or members in their training needs from the comfort of their homes, via computer, laptop, phone or tablet.
The “Menu” was first introduced in March 2020. Since then, we have found:
• A majority of the attendance are repeat customers,
• Many who joins us, always want to come back and learn more on other dates,
• Officers who receive the “Menu” are not always sure what to do with it.
Today, you are receiving your copy of the December “Menu”. Many are still not sure what to do with it or how it works. Here are these steps:
• Share it with your team, all the way down to the last member who just joined your council last week.
• Encourage them to come at their leisure to try one of them.
• Open the file and look at the “Menu” and you will find:
• Training dates,
• Language used, (English or French)
• Time of training, (Eastern time zone)
• The GoToMeeting links. (When you attend your first session, you will need to download the application. For the next trainings, you will just need to just click on the link)
• Email address of your trainers
• If this is your first time attending, you will need to download the GoToMeeting application. Here is how you can do that. When you click on the link that you want to join us, replace the word “join” with the word “install” and then it will lead you to download the application. Once done, you will only need to click on the link.
Our team hopes to see you during these trainings!
Territorial Growth Director – Canada
Knights of Columbus
One Columbus Plaza
New Haven, CT 06510
Attachment listed below