Faith In Action Program Model
- Completing Faith in Action’s Year-End Forms – Council deadlines for Faith In Action programs and Columbian Award requirements is June 30.
Steps to Completing Your Year-End Forms
- Go to kofc.org/forms and download the updated Columbian Award Application (#SP-7). Look at the faith in action section: Notice the four programs listed under each of the four categories.
- Complete the final paperwork for any required or featured programs you completed. The forms are available at kofc.org/faithinaction under the resources section.
- Review the Columbian Award Application. Fill in all 16 program spaces. Then, submit the form to email@example.com. See kofc.org/faithinaction for details.
- Confirm that your council is safe environment compliant. Have your grand knight, program director, family and community director been trained and had their backgrounds checked? If not, visit kofc.org/safe to complete the required steps.
- Learn more about Faith In Action at kofc.org/faithinaction.
- To find up-to-date information about all Faith In Action programs, general announcements and form updates, check out the website at www.kofc.org/faithinaction.
- The link for Building the Domestic Church: The Family Fully Alive is https://www.kofc.org/un/en/domestic-church/
Supreme Forms – Please Submit These Important Annual Forms:
- Form 1728 – Annual Survey of Fraternal Activity – was due January 31. If you missed the deadline, there is still time to submit your form through Officer’s Online.
- Form 10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form
- Use the revised all-in-one form. It replaces 24 individual report forms.
- Form SP-7 – Columbian Application Award – due June 30. Please note that all donations made outside of Supreme-recommended programs will not count for program credit toward the Columbian Award. Remember that your council must conduct four required programs in each of these categories – Faith – Spiritual Reflection, Family – Consecration to the Holy Family, Community – Helping Hands and Life – Novena for Life.
- Form 185 – Report of Officers Chosen for Term – due June 30.
- Form 365 – Service Program Personnel Report – due August 1.
- All revised forms are available and can be downloaded from the Supreme website kofc.org/forms. Please review and get familiar with the new revised forms.
2019-2020 Program Reporting Form Change
All councils are required to start using Form 10784 – Fraternal Programs Report Form in reporting your council Fraternal programs. This form replaces the Council Activity Program Description Form.
Thank you for your cooperation in this change. One less form to fill out.
Upcoming State Events
- Organizational Meeting – Yorkton – July 12-14
- Clergy Sports Day – Muenster – July 15-16
- Millennium Pro-Life Cross Pilgrimage – Aberdeen – August 25
- Charity Appeal – Denzil – November 2
- For more information on these events, please visit www.kofcsask.com
Regularly meet with your pastor to discuss Faith In Action programs.
Thank you for all you do for the Knights.
If you have any questions about the new “Faith in Action” programs, please feel free to contact me.