Men’s Spiritual Enrichment Weekend 2023
March 17 @ 6:00 pm - March 18 @ 6:00 pm CST$40
State Men’s Spiritual Enrichment Weekend
March 17 & 18, 2023
Holy Spirit Parish 114 Kingsmere Place Saskatoon, SK
Theme: Prayer and Evangelization “Taking Our Faith One Step Farther”
- Registration 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Mass 7:00 pm
- Fellowship – Green Beer, Wine and Cheese
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am Registration – Coffee and Muffins – CWL
- 8:40 am – 8:45 am Prayer and Praise
- 8:45 am – Opening Prayers and Remarks – Fr Joseph
- 8:55am – singing of O’ Canada
- 9:00 am – Presentation – Fr Ed Gibney
- 10:15 am – Coffee and snacks – CWL
- 10:40 am – 10:45 am – Prayer and Praise
- 10:45 am – Presentation – Matthew Courchene
- 12:00 – 12:30 pm – Lunch – CWL
- 12:40 pm – 12:45 pm – Prayer and Praise
- 12:45 pm – Presenter – Fr Steve Penna
- 1:45 – Coffee and Prayer and Praise
- 2:00 pm – Presenter – Nick Pierlot
- 2:45 pm – coffee Prayer and Praise
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm Closing Remarks
- 5:00 pm – Holy Spirit Mass:: all are welcome to attend
Speakers Include Fr. Ed Gibney (our K of C State Chaplain), Fr. Stephano Penna, Matthew Courchene (current Faith director at St John Bosco parish), Nick Pierlot (assistant director of formation at St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission in Bruno, SK).
Why you should attend: This is an opportunity to reflect on your duty to spread the Hope that is yours in our Faith and to re-dedicate yourself to serve God, your Parish and the community.
Who may Attend: Open to all men of faith … bring your friends.
Registration Link: https://forms.office.com/r/9cbrbGWv1n
Cost: $40 per person. Registration includes Friday social gathering snacks and Saturday lunch, coffee/tea. If you are registering via cheque and regular mail – Make Cheques payable to K of C – Holy Spirit Council # 8905.
The mailing address is:
K of C Men’s Enrichment Weekend
c/o Holy Spirit Parish
114 Kingsmere Place
Saskatoon, SK S7J 3V7
eTransfers can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Men’s Spiritual Enrichment Weekend” in the comment.
Rooms: Rooms are available at Queens’ House (601 Taylor St W). For a small monastic room – $60/night. For a medium-sized room with a double bed – $80/night. If individuals want to stay there – they just need to contact Queen’s House at 306-242-1916 and select the option to talk to Brendan Bitz or the front office.
Direct Questions to: